Kingsbridge Teacher Training Open Evening
10 September 2018 (by admin)
WOULD YOU LIKE TO GET INTO TEACHING? •Kingsbridge grows Outstanding Teachers “Kingsbridge trainees are highly accomplished practitioners in all aspects of the teachers’ standards.” Ofsted 2016
TRAIN WITH KINGSBRIDGE TEACHER TRAINING
- Our school centred Initial Teacher Training (SCITT) programme, enhanced through collaboration with Manchester Metropolitan University, will give you Qualified Teacher Status, a PGCE and 60 credits towards a Masters qualification
- We are an established and experienced Training Provider for Primary and Secondary Education, recognised by Ofsted as Outstanding in 2 Inspections – 2012 and 2016
- We are linked to a network of good and outstanding schools where you will be placed to ensure that you have the highest quality learning and training opportunities.
- You will have 2 school based mentors to coach, guide and support your progress.
- A member of the Kingsbridge Consultancy Team will visit you in school to check your progress.
- You will have access to excellent training led by the best outstanding teachers and professionals at weekly professional studies sessions at the Kingsbridge training Centre in Wigan.
- Our Tuition Fees are more competitive than universities and other local providers.
- You would be able to access a student loan to pay for your training fees.
- Bursaries are available for many subjects and higher qualifications.
Kingsbridge has over 14 years’ experience in Initial Teacher Training Completion Rates and Employment Rates are Outstanding!
If you would like further information search ‘Kingsbridge Teacher Training’ www.kingsbridgeteachertraining.co.uk
We will be starting recruitment for September 2019 from this October!
Telephone 01942 487999 (option 6) or email email@example.com
20th September 2018 5pm - 6pm at Platt Bridge Community School, Platt Bridge, Wigan, WN2 5NG
10th October 2018 5pm - 6pm at Shevington High School, Shevington Lane, Wigan, WN6 8AB