Kingsbridge SCITT News
The latest news stories from Kingsbridge SCITT.
- Train to Teach Event | 18.03.2020 | Cancelled
Due to rising cases of COVID-19 / Coronavirus here in the UK we have taken the decision to postpone our 'Train to Teach' Drop-in Session scheduled to take place on 18 March 2020.
- Coronavirus: Message to all Kingsbridge trainees and partner schools
Please be advised that we are working very closely with the DfE and NASBTT in relation to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) in order to provide up-to-date advice and guidance for our partner schools and trainees.
- FREE Ofsted Webinar - Developing the new ITE framework: webinar for newly qualified and trainee teachers
Trainees and newly qualified teachers - Do you want to know more about our proposed new inspection framework and what it will mean for you?
- Emergency Planning - CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
Kingsbridge Teacher Training would like to assure staff, trainees & children that we are closely monitoring, and following, the latest information & advice issued by Public Health England with regards to the (COVID-19) outbreak
- Our 2020 Get into Teaching - Information Brochure
If you want to get into teaching, we can help. Get information on training courses, funding, pay scales and tips on how to make a great application.
- Save the Date | Graduation Celebration Evening 2020 | 15th July 2020 |
Celebrating the Kingsbridge Teacher Training Class of 2020 .
- Teacher's starting salaries are set to rise in September 2020.
Starting salaries for teachers are set to rise to £26,000 this autumn, under Government plans.
The Department for Education (DfE) is proposing the increase as part of its pledge to raise salaries for new recruits to £30,000 by 2022/23.
- Empowering and expanding the teacher workforce
DfE: Media Office
Posted on: 7 January 2020
Categories:Teacher recruitment, Teacher Training, teachers.
- Westbridge TSA & Kingsbridge SCITT | Newsletter | Dec 2019
Welcome to the latest issue of the Westbridge Teaching School Alliance & Kingsbridge Teacher Training Newsletter | December 2019.
- Local Authorities, Schools and Academies struggle to meet the government’s apprenticeship hiring target
Just 7 percent of schools, trusts and large academies manage to meet apprenticeship hiring target.